Updated: Jan 8, 2019
As many of you know, I wake up early every morning to do a motivation meditation every morning before work. It takes a lot of discipline to wake up at 4 when I could just get up at 4:30 instead, but I find that it’s so worth it to make the time. There’s a huge difference in my outlook and productivity when I think about what excites me, what I want to accomplish, and what my best self looks like today.
Here are 10 prompts to get you started on your mindset mornings!
1.What are you so excited about in life that defines who you are?
2. If you could quit your job and just do exactly what you wanted, and get paid for it, what would that be?
3. What would you do if you were already the person you want to be, living the exact life you want to live? What would you stop doing?
4. Think of a goal you’ve been having a hard time reaching. If you followed through on all the action steps you should be taking every day to meet it, what would your life look like in one year?
5. Say every positive thing about yourself that you believe is true.
6. Visualize your ideal life. Think of every single thing you want in every facet of life that’s important to you, and phrase it in the present tense. What is your income?
What kind of house do you live in What does your schedule look like? How often do you vacation? Etc…
7. If nobody was watching, and you knew you couldn’t fail, what would you try? What would you do if you weren’t afraid of looking stupid?
8. What is the hardest obstacle you’ve overcome in life? What did you learn about yourself in terms of how you handle challenges? How will you use that to get past future challenges more easily?
9. How have you held yourself back in life?
10. What are your proudest accomplishments in life?